Privacy and cookies
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit nearly all web sites. Any the information is stored anonymously and does not contain secure information about you or your computer.
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer or other device, but these may stop many web sites from functioning properly. Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use or saving of cookies from any web site they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block cookies, this will however likely affect the site's functionality.
- Track the pages you visit via Google Analytics or other vendor tracking code
- Retain sales and purchase information
- Save information you have voluntarily input into forms or data input areas.
- Remember the pages you have visited
- Remember what is in your shopping basket
- Remember where you are in the order process
- Remember that you are logged in, if appropriate
None of the above gives the site owner the right to share any personal information with third parties nor can a web site access information on your computer, such as email address or passwords, that you have not previously allowed.